Troutbitten Full Mono Rig Kit
Out of stock
** NOTE ** Two-hundred Troutbitten leaders sold out within the first fifteen hours. So I underestimated demand. : -) I sincerely appreciate the interest and support. We’ll tie more leaders. And please check back soon.
— — — — — —
The Troutbitten Full Mono Rig Kit includes all three Mono Rigs: Standard, Thin and Micro-Thin. The Standard Mono Rig is an extremely versatile tool for the tight line angler, built for fishing tight line and euro nymphing styles, indicator styles, dry dropper, streamers of all sizes, wet flies and even dry flies. The Thin and Micro-Thin leaders are specialized tools for tight line and euro nymphing, especially when line sag must be avoided at cross stream angles or at longer distances.
These are the leaders I’ve written about extensively on Troutbitten.
Please visit the these pages for descriptions of each:
In the kit:
- Troutbitten Standard, Thin, and Micro-Thin Mono Rig.
- Each Mono Rig come on a three-inch plastic spool, perfect for storing long leaders.
- Tippet rings and sighters built into each sighter.
- Standard Rig Includes two feet of 1X Rio Bi-Color. Add this to extend the sighter for a longer sagless reach with lighter flies.
- Standard Rig includes three rigging foams, for swapping and storing tippet sections: two nymphs, a pair of streamers, dry dropper, etc. (Rigging foam colors may vary.)
- Leader concludes at the end of the sighter. Angler adds appropriate length of tippet.
Also Offered: All three Troutbitten Mono Rigs are available individually.
Learn more at these Troutbitten articles:
Design and Function of the Troutbitten Standard Mono Rig
The Full Mono Rig System — All the variations with formulas and adjustments
Thin and Micro-Thin Leaders for Euro Nymphing and the Mono Rig
Beyond Euro Nymphing