Mono Rig Hoodie
The Mono Rig is a hybrid system for fishing nymphs (both tight line and indicator styles), streamers, dry-dropper, wets, and small dries. With 20 pound monofilament as a fly line substitute (and with fly-line-style casting) better control, contact and strike detection are gained with the Mono Rig versus a traditional fly line approach.
But you already knew that. So here’s the hoodie.
— — —
With premium-soft heavyweight fabric, this Gildan 18500 hoodie is designed for comfort on the riverbank, back at camp or in your easy chair. Durable print and sturdy fabric.
- Classic fit
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd²
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem on front pouch
- Puts more trout in the net